Move your mortgage with confidence.
Flexible Terms | Competitive Rates | Personalized Service
SWITCHING MADE EASY
Choose from one of our flexible mortgage products and let a specialist do the heavy lifting.
READY FOR A CHANGE?
Find out how you can benefit from transferring your mortgage to Street Capital. Take advantage of our full featured mortgages with great low rates. Plus, we'll guide you through the entire process!
Ready to switch?
Have questions about switching? Call us at 1.877.416.7873 or request a call.
BENEFITS OF A STREET CAPITAL MORTGAGE
Managing my mortgage online
It’s never been easier to manage your mortgage online! MyStreetMortgage connects you to your mortgage anytime, anywhere, so you can:
- Check your mortgage balance
- Review your payment details
- Change your payment frequency
- Increase your payments
- Make a lump-sum payment
- Update your personal information
Mortgage prepayment privileges
Looking to save on interest costs? Pay down your mortgage faster using Street Capital's industry leading prepayment privileges:
- Annual 20% lump sum: Every year you can pay up to 20% of your original mortgage balance on any regular payment date with the payment applied directly to your principal balance.
- Annual 20% payment increase: Once per year your Street Capital mortgage allows you to increase your regular payment by up to 20%. The increased payment will apply directly to your principal balance.
The terms and conditions of your mortgage will detail your prepayment privileges.
Ready to switch your mortgage?
Competitive mortgage rates
Rates effective October 02, 2019 at 4:00 pm ET.
Street Capital Prime Rate –3.95%
Bank of Canada Benchmark Rate – 5.19%
Check out our everyday low mortgage rates. Need more information? Contact us today!
- The Street Capital posted rates are provided for information only and are not guaranteed for any particular product.
- Additional fees, premiums and/or restrictions may apply.
- Interest rates, terms and products are subject to Street Capital’s credit granting criteria and may change at any time without notice.
- Street Capital Prime Rate is the annual rate of interest that is established by Street Capital and may change at any time at our discretion.
- Changes in Street Capital Prime Rate will result in a plus or minus adjustment in the adjustable interest rate offered through an Adjustable Rate Mortgage.
- Interest rates are calculated semi-annually, not in advance
Looking to do some research on your own? Check out our resources.
Questions? We're here for you.
Remember to never send personal or confidential account information by email. Our trained representatives will never request this information from you electronically.