Helping Canadians Buy Homes For Over 12 Years
What is a pre-approval?
A pre-approval helps you determine what you can afford. It will estimate the size of the mortgage you may be eligible for and will allow for your rate to be held for 120 days. There is no cost to you and you are not obligated to accept the offer.
Get a pre-approval if:
- You are shopping for a new property
- You would like to understand how much you can afford
- You would like to plan for your down payment
- You want to show sellers that you are serious about any offer that you make
What youʼll need before you begin ...
Weʼll need to know a bit about you.
- Contact details
- Employment information
Basic information about your new home.
- When you plan to purchase?
- Estimated property value
About 15 minutes
Apply in as little as 15 minutes.
You will be contacted by a Street Capital representative to complete your pre-approval.
Need help? If you need any assistance while completing your application, and would like to speak to a Street Capital Bank of Canada Mortgage Specialist: call 1-855-793-0427 or request a call.